Which Ports Does Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel: Dawn of the Battle Royale Require
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel: Dawn of the Battle Royale are as follows:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel: Dawn of the Battle Royale - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel: Dawn of the Battle Royale simply follow one of these links:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel: Dawn of the Battle Royale includes the following styles of play.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- Card games are usually a top down view of a gaming table and can be either single or multiplayer. Examples include poker, Magic the Gathering, and solitaire.
How to Port Forward Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel: Dawn of the Battle Royale
When you are playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel: Dawn of the Battle Royale you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.