How to Open a Port in Your Router for Zombie Army 4: Dead War
Zombie Army 4: Dead War offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Survival games are usually focused on resource management, such as ammo and health, and occasionally include elements of stealth. They tend to be based on either supernatural enemies, have horror themes, or be post-apocalyptic. The primary gameplay mechanic is to simply stay alive.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Port Forward Zombie Army 4: Dead War
When you are playing Zombie Army 4: Dead War you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Zombie Army 4: Dead War
The ports that need to be forwarded for Zombie Army 4: Dead War are as follows:
Zombie Army 4: Dead War - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Zombie Army 4: Dead War yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Zombie Army 4: Dead War - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Zombie Army 4: Dead War - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Zombie Army 4: Dead War - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Zombie Army 4: Dead War that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War - Playstation 4
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War - Xbox One
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War - Steam
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.