Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
When you play Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Third person games have the game camera behind the players shoulder. You generally see the main characters back, shoulders, and head. Popular games that are in the 3rd person are Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Gears of War.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
How to Port Forward Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
When you are playing Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
The connection ports for Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner are as follows:
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner simply follow one of these links:
- Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner - Steam
- Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner - Playstation 3
- Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner - Playstation 4
- Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner - Xbox 360
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.