1 vs. 100 is TestPub's Trivia/Board Game game released in 2010.
1 vs. 100 is considered a trivia / board game. Trivia games are based on testing the players knowledge of trivia, many times within a time limit. Most are single player but there are many that are also multiplayer. Board games usually mimic their real world counterparts like chess, checkers, and Monopoly.
How to Port Forward 1 vs. 100
When you are playing 1 vs. 100 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for 1 vs. 100
The necessary ports for 1 vs. 100 are as follows:
1 vs. 100 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for 1 vs. 100 that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.