The following ports need to be forwarded for 1AVStreamer:
1AVStreamer - PC
- TCP: 80, 8070
- UDP: 80, 8070
Set Up a Port Forward for 1AVStreamer
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use 1AVStreamer. A port forward allows incoming connection requests from the internet to go straight to 1AVStreamer.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
You need to know the following things before you can forward a port:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your computer's IP address.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for 1AVStreamer
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Type your computer's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for 1AVStreamer in the correct boxes in your router.
Some routers need to be rebooted in order for the changes to be saved.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for 1AVStreamer:
List of Routers - Customized for 1AVStreamer
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for 1AVStreamer.