Which Ports Does A Plague Tale: Requiem Require
The connection ports for A Plague Tale: Requiem are as follows:
A Plague Tale: Requiem - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
A Plague Tale: Requiem - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for A Plague Tale: Requiem yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
A Plague Tale: Requiem - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
A Plague Tale: Requiem - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
A Plague Tale: Requiem - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for A Plague Tale: Requiem that will show you the network ports.
- A Plague Tale: Requiem - Steam
- A Plague Tale: Requiem - Playstation 5
- A Plague Tale: Requiem - Switch
- A Plague Tale: Requiem - Xbox Series X
When you play A Plague Tale: Requiem you will experience the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
Forward Ports for A Plague Tale: Requiem
When you are playing A Plague Tale: Requiem you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.