The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Advanced Tactical Center are:
Advanced Tactical Center - PC
- TCP: 3333
- UDP: 3333
Set Up a Port Forward for Advanced Tactical Center
When you use Advanced Tactical Center you may need to forward ports in your router. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to Advanced Tactical Center.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- The IP address of your computer.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
Forwarding a Port for Advanced Tactical Center
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them.
Alternatively you can do it by hand. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type your computer's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Advanced Tactical Center in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Advanced Tactical Center:
List of Routers - Customized for Advanced Tactical Center
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for Advanced Tactical Center.