Agarest: Generations of War Zero is a Tactical, Role-Playing, Strategy, and Adventure game published by Compile Heart, Ghostlight, Aksys Games released in 2009.
Ports To Forward for Agarest: Generations of War Zero
The required incoming ports for Agarest: Generations of War Zero are as follows:
Agarest: Generations of War Zero - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Agarest: Generations of War Zero - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Agarest: Generations of War Zero yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Agarest: Generations of War Zero - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Agarest: Generations of War Zero - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Agarest: Generations of War Zero that will show you the incoming ports.
- Agarest: Generations of War Zero - Steam
- Agarest: Generations of War Zero - Playstation 3
- Agarest: Generations of War Zero - Xbox 360
Agarest: Generations of War Zero has the following genres of gameplay.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- The main concept behind an adventure game is that you are the main character and you follow the game through a story that unfolds as you play.
Port Forward Agarest: Generations of War Zero
When you are playing Agarest: Generations of War Zero you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.