How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders
Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders offers the following genres of gameplay.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Forward Ports for Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders
When you are playing Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders are as follows:
Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders simply follow one of these links:
- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - Steam
- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - Playstation 4
- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - Xbox One
- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - Switch
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.