The ports that need to be forwarded for Air Cam Live are listed here:
Air Cam Live - PC
- TCP: 1726
Forwarding Ports for Air Cam Live
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use Air Cam Live. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to Air Cam Live.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- The IP address of your computer.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
Forwarding a Port for Air Cam Live
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Type your computer's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Air Cam Live in the correct boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Air Cam Live:
List of Routers - Customized for Air Cam Live
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for Air Cam Live.