The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Air Video HD are:
Air Video HD - PC
- TCP: 45633
Set Up a Port Forward for Air Video HD
When you use Air Video HD you may need to forward ports in your router. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to Air Video HD.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- Your router's IP address.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for Air Video HD
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put your computer's IP address in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for Air Video HD in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Air Video HD:
List of Routers - Customized for Air Video HD
That's all it takes to forward your ports for Air Video HD.