The ports that need to be forwarded for AkrutoSync are listed here:
AkrutoSync - PC
- TCP: 443, 54321
Setting Up a Port Forward for AkrutoSync
When you use AkrutoSync you might need to forward some ports in your router. A port forward allows incoming connection requests from the internet to go straight to AkrutoSync.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- The IP address of your computer.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
How To Forward Ports for AkrutoSync
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The way to forward a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type the IP address of your computer into the correct box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for AkrutoSync in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for AkrutoSync:
List of Routers - Customized for AkrutoSync
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for AkrutoSync.