How to Port Forward Anarchy Online BETA
When you play Anarchy Online BETA you will experience the following styles of play.
- This game is flagged as miscellaneous, which means it fits in multiple categories.
- MMO stands for Massively Multiplayer Online game. MMO's are huge open worlds where large numbers of people play at the same time. The focus highly on character development and progression, as well as loot collection and grouping together.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Port Forward Anarchy Online BETA
When you are playing Anarchy Online BETA you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Anarchy Online BETA Require
The incoming connection ports that need to be forwarded for Anarchy Online BETA are as follows:
Anarchy Online BETA - PC
- TCP: 7013,7500-7501
- UDP: 7013,7500-7501
We have guides that are custom tailored for Anarchy Online BETA that will show you the exact ports.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.