Port Forwarding for Antiquia Lost
When you play Antiquia Lost you will experience the following styles of play.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
Forward Ports for Antiquia Lost
When you are playing Antiquia Lost you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Antiquia Lost Require
The necessary ports for Antiquia Lost are as follows:
Antiquia Lost - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Antiquia Lost - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Antiquia Lost - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Antiquia Lost - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Antiquia Lost - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Antiquia Lost yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Antiquia Lost that will show you the required incoming ports.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.