Apache: Air Assault has the following genres of gameplay.
- Flight games are usually from the cockpit or from a chase camera but can also be ground based such as RC simulation games. They are not necessarily flight simulators but are more often limited in functionality in order to be more approachable to a broader range of gamers. Wing Commander and TIE Fighter are popular flight games.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
How to Port Forward Apache: Air Assault
When you are playing Apache: Air Assault you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Apache: Air Assault Require
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Apache: Air Assault are as follows:
Apache: Air Assault - Steam
- TCP: 7586-7588, 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 7586-7588, 27000-27031, 27036
Apache: Air Assault - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 7586-7588, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658, 7586-7588
Apache: Air Assault - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074, 7586-7588
- UDP: 88, 3074, 7586-7588
We have guides that are custom tailored for Apache: Air Assault that will show you the ports.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.