Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for ARMA 3 Server:
ARMA 3 Server - PC
- UDP: 2302-2306
Forwarding Ports for ARMA 3 Server
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use ARMA 3 Server. A port forward allows incoming connection requests from the internet to go straight to ARMA 3 Server.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your computer's internal IP address.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
Setting Up a Port Forward for ARMA 3 Server
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Put your computer's IP address in the proper box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for ARMA 3 Server in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for ARMA 3 Server:
List of Routers - Customized for ARMA 3 Server
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for ARMA 3 Server.