Army of Two - The Devils Cartel includes the following genres of gameplay.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there is a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
- In a third person game you typically run around looking over the shoulder of the main character. They are frequently shooters like Gears of War or platformers like Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed.
Port Forward Army of Two - The Devils Cartel
When you are playing Army of Two - The Devils Cartel you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Army of Two - The Devils Cartel
The network ports that need to be forwarded for Army of Two - The Devils Cartel are as follows:
Army of Two - The Devils Cartel - Xbox 360
- TCP: 1000,3074,8001,10000-10100,25100-25110,25200-25210,42120-42130
- UDP: 1000,3074,8001,10000-10100,25100-25110,25200-25210,42120-42130
Army of Two - The Devils Cartel - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223,3659,8001,10000-10100,25100-25110,25200-25210,42120-42130
- UDP: 5223,3478-3479,3658-3659,10000-10100,25100-25110,25200-25210,42120-42130
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Army of Two - The Devils Cartel simply follow one of these links:
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.