Ports To Forward for Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel are as follows:
Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 3659, 5223, 8001, 8080, 10000-10100, 25100-25110, 25200-25210, 42120-42130
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658-3659, 10000-10100, 25100-25110, 25200-25210, 42120-42130
Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel - Xbox 360
- TCP: 1000, 3074, 8001, 10000-10100, 25100-25110, 25200-25210, 42120-42130
- UDP: 88, 1000, 3074, 10000-10100, 25100-25110, 25200-25210, 42120-42130
We have guides that are custom tailored for Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel that will show you the ports.
Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel offers the following genres of gameplay.
- In a third person game you typically run around looking over the shoulder of the main character. They are frequently shooters like Gears of War or platformers like Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Port Forward Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
When you are playing Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.