Assassin's Creed: Revelations is an Action, Adventure, Stealth, Third-Person, and Open-World game published by Ubisoft released in 2011.
Ports Required for Assassin's Creed: Revelations
The required incoming ports for Assassin's Creed: Revelations are as follows:
Assassin's Creed: Revelations - PC
- TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000-14001, 14008, 14020-14024
- UDP: 3074, 7959, 14001, 21200
Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Steam
- TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000-14001, 14008, 14020-14024, 27015, 27036
- UDP: 3074, 7959, 14001, 21200, 27015, 27031-27036
Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Assassin's Creed: Revelations simply follow one of these links:
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations - PC
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Steam
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Playstation 3
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed: Revelations has the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
- In a third person game you typically run around looking over the shoulder of the main character. They are frequently shooters like Gears of War or platformers like Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed.
- Open world style games are usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose. The player is usually allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment.
Port Forward Assassin's Creed: Revelations
When you are playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.