Assassin's Creed: Revelations has the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
Forward Ports for Assassin's Creed: Revelations
When you are playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Assassin's Creed: Revelations
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router that need to be forwarded for Assassin's Creed: Revelations are as follows:
Assassin's Creed: Revelations - PC
- TCP: 13000,13005,13200,14000-14001,14008
- UDP: 3074,7959,14001,21200
Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,3658,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Assassin's Creed: Revelations simply follow one of these links:
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations - PC
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Xbox 360
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Playstation 3
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.