The following ports need to be forwarded for BarracudaDrive:
BarracudaDrive - PC
- TCP: 80, 443
Set Up a Port Forward for BarracudaDrive
When you use BarracudaDrive you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to BarracudaDrive.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your computer's IP address.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for BarracudaDrive
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type your computer's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for BarracudaDrive in the correct boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for BarracudaDrive:
List of Routers - Customized for BarracudaDrive
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for BarracudaDrive.