Battle Fantasia is a Fighting game published by Arc System Works released in 2008.
Since Battle Fantasia is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
Port Forward Battle Fantasia
When you are playing Battle Fantasia you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Battle Fantasia
The specific incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Battle Fantasia are as follows:
Battle Fantasia - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
Battle Fantasia - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478, 3479, 3658
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Battle Fantasia simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.