How to Port Forward Battle Princess Madelyn in Your Router
Battle Princess Madelyn offers the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Battle Princess Madelyn
When you are playing Battle Princess Madelyn you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Battle Princess Madelyn
The incoming ports for Battle Princess Madelyn are as follows:
Battle Princess Madelyn - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Battle Princess Madelyn yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Battle Princess Madelyn - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Battle Princess Madelyn - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Battle Princess Madelyn - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Battle Princess Madelyn - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Battle Princess Madelyn simply follow one of these links:
- Battle Princess Madelyn - Playstation 4
- Battle Princess Madelyn - Steam
- Battle Princess Madelyn - Switch
- Battle Princess Madelyn - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.