BATTLE ZOMBIE SHOOTER: SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD is DRUNKEN APES's 2D, Action, Miscellaneous, and Shooter game released in 2018.
BATTLE ZOMBIE SHOOTER: SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD offers the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- This game is flagged as miscellaneous, which means it fits in multiple categories.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
Forward Ports for BATTLE ZOMBIE SHOOTER: SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD
When you are playing BATTLE ZOMBIE SHOOTER: SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for BATTLE ZOMBIE SHOOTER: SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for BATTLE ZOMBIE SHOOTER: SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD are as follows:
BATTLE ZOMBIE SHOOTER: SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for BATTLE ZOMBIE SHOOTER: SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD that will show you the connection ports.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.