Battlefield: Hardline is a First-Person, Shooter, Action, and Tactical game published by Electronic Arts released in 2015.
Battlefield: Hardline offers the following styles of play.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
How to Port Forward Battlefield: Hardline
When you are playing Battlefield: Hardline you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Battlefield: Hardline Require
The ports for Battlefield: Hardline are as follows:
Battlefield: Hardline - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Battlefield: Hardline - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Battlefield: Hardline - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Battlefield: Hardline - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080, 9988, 10000-10100, 17502, 42127
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658-3659, 14000-14016
Battlefield: Hardline - PC
- TCP: 9988, 17502, 20000-20100, 22990, 42127
- UDP: 3659, 14000-14016, 22990-23006, 25200-25300
Battlefield: Hardline - Steam
- TCP: 9988, 17502, 20000-20100, 22990, 27015-27030, 27036-27037, 42127
- UDP: 3659, 4380, 14000-14016, 22990-23006, 25200-25300, 27000-27031, 27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Battlefield: Hardline that will show you the necessary ports.
- Battlefield: Hardline - Xbox One
- Battlefield: Hardline - Playstation 4
- Battlefield: Hardline - Xbox 360
- Battlefield: Hardline - Playstation 3
- Battlefield: Hardline - PC
- Battlefield: Hardline - Steam
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.