How to Port Forward Bayonetta
Bayonetta offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
Port Forward Bayonetta
When you are playing Bayonetta you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Bayonetta Require
The necessary ports that need to be forwarded for Bayonetta are as follows:
Bayonetta - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Bayonetta - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Bayonetta - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Bayonetta - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Bayonetta - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Bayonetta - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Bayonetta that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- Bayonetta - Xbox 360
- Bayonetta - Playstation 3
- Bayonetta - Steam
- Bayonetta - Switch
- Bayonetta - Xbox One
- Bayonetta - Playstation 4
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.