Beasts of Maravilla Island is Whitethorn Digital's Third-Person, Puzzle, and Adventure game released in 2021.
Which Ports Does Beasts of Maravilla Island Require
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Beasts of Maravilla Island are as follows:
Beasts of Maravilla Island - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Beasts of Maravilla Island - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Beasts of Maravilla Island yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Beasts of Maravilla Island - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Beasts of Maravilla Island - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Beasts of Maravilla Island - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Beasts of Maravilla Island simply follow one of these links:
- Beasts of Maravilla Island - Steam
- Beasts of Maravilla Island - Playstation 4
- Beasts of Maravilla Island - Switch
- Beasts of Maravilla Island - Xbox One
Beasts of Maravilla Island has the following genres of gameplay.
- Third person games have the game camera behind the players shoulder. You generally see the main characters back, shoulders, and head. Popular games that are in the 3rd person are Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Gears of War.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Port Forward Beasts of Maravilla Island
When you are playing Beasts of Maravilla Island you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.