The Beetel 450TC3 router has a firewall. This firewall protects your home network by blocking incoming and outgoing connections that are not authorized. Some online games or programs require additional connections to be opened so they can run smoothly. The process of opening additional ports is called a port forward.
In this guide I will walk you step-by-step through the port forwarding process on the Beetel 450TC3 router. I will show you how to:
- setup a static IP address on the device you plan on forwarding these ports to.
- login to the Beetel 450TC3 router web interface.
- find the port forwarding page in the router's web interface.
- setup a port forward for the online game or program of your choice.
It is important to setup a static ip address in the device that you are forwarding a port to. This ensures that your ports will remain open even after your device reboots.
- Recommended - Our free program will setup a static IP address for you. Download Network Utilities today!
- Or, follow our Static IP Address Setup guides.
After setting up a static ip address on your devices you need to login to your router.
Now we are going to login to your Beetel 450TC3 router. Your router has a web interface, so you will login to it using your web browser. This can be either Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Edge. It usually does not matter which browser you choose to use.
Open up your web browser and find the address bar. It should look something like this:
Above is an example of what a web browser address bar looks like. Find the address bar in your router and type in your router's IP address.
The default Beetel 450TC3 IP Address is: 192.168.1.1
After entering the IP address of your router you can simply press enter. If all goes well you will see the following screen:
You should see a box prompting you for your username and password. If you don't see a login screen, you need to figure out what the router's IP address has been changed to. Check out our How To Find Your Router's IP Address page to find out.
- The Default Beetel 450TC3 Router Username is: admin
- The Default Beetel 450TC3 Router Password is: password
Enter your username and password, and then click the Login button to log in to your Beetel 450TC3 router.
This is a pretty common place to get stuck. If you find yourself here, don't panic, there are a few things you can try:
- First, check all the different Beetel default combinations. Here is our list of all known Default Beetel Router Passwords.
- Second, try and guess what the password/username was changed to. Use our Find Password App to make this step easier.
- Finally, if you still are stuck after trying both of the above options, it may be time to consider a factory reset. Learn more about this option on the How to Reset a Router page.
Now we need to find the port forwarding section in your router. Here's how you do it. Starting from the ADSL Router Status page of your router:
Begin by clicking the Advanced option at the top of the page.
You should now be on the page you see above. Click the option of NAT in the left sidebar.
This opens a new menu. Click the option of Virtual Server.
Here are the ports to forward for Xbox Live:
- TCP Ports: 3074
- UDP Ports: 3074
If you are looking for the ports for a different application you can find it by either:
Enable the User-defined Service Name radio button.
Create a name for this forward and put it in the User-defined Service Name box. The name is only used as a reminder and has no effect on the port forward.
Select the protocol type of the ports you are forwarding from the Protocol box.
Enter the same port number to be forwarded into the WAN Port and the LAN Open Port boxes.
Enter the IP address that you want to forward these ports to into the LAN IP Address box. Note that if you are forwarding ports so you can run a program on a device other than your computer then you can enter your device's IP address into that box instead.
When you are all done click the Apply Changes button.
Make sure to click the Apply Changes button when you are finished.
Your ports should now be open. It is time to test them.
Test if Your Ports are Open
Now that you have forwarded ports on the Beetel 450TC3 you should test to see if your ports are forwarded correctly.
To test if your port has been properly forwarded, you can use our Network Utilities tool, which includes a free Open Port Checker. Our Open Port Check tool is the only online port checking tool with Guaranteed Results.
Check out our other guides here. We have a growing list of free gaming, networking, and software guides here at portforward.com.
Our other site setuprouter.com can help you setup a secure home network with your exact router.