Create a Port Forward for Big Crown: Showdown in your Router
Big Crown: Showdown has the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Party games, or minigames, are usually a collection of small, simple to learn games with intuitive controls that are intended to be played in a party situation with people who may not be familiar with the games controls. They are fun and simple and generally not very deep or challenging. The most common example is Mario Party, but there are many that are based on game shows as well.
Port Forward Big Crown: Showdown
When you are playing Big Crown: Showdown you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Big Crown: Showdown
The incoming connection ports for Big Crown: Showdown are as follows:
Big Crown: Showdown - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Big Crown: Showdown - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Big Crown: Showdown - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Big Crown: Showdown - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Big Crown: Showdown simply follow one of these links:
- Big Crown: Showdown - Playstation 4
- Big Crown: Showdown - Steam
- Big Crown: Showdown - Switch
- Big Crown: Showdown - Xbox One
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.