Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for BiglyBT:
BiglyBT - PC
- TCP: 10000
Setting Up a Port Forward for BiglyBT
When you use BiglyBT you may need to forward ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to BiglyBT.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- Your computer's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for BiglyBT
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The way to forward a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Put the IP address of your computer in the proper box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for BiglyBT in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for BiglyBT:
List of Routers - Customized for BiglyBT
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for BiglyBT.