Blackhole is FiolaSoft Studio's Platformer game with a release date in 2015.
Blackhole is a puzzle game. Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster. Some puzzlers involve level progression, but many are more of the arcade style where all progression ends when the player stops playing.
Forward Ports for Blackhole
When you are playing Blackhole you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Blackhole
The incoming ports for Blackhole are as follows:
Blackhole - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Blackhole - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Blackhole - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Blackhole yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Blackhole that will show you the connection ports.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.