BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend is a Fighting, 2D, and Action game published by H2 Interactive Co., Ltd., Arc System Works, Aksys Games, PQube released in 2011.
Since BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
Port Forward BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
When you are playing BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend are as follows:
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend simply follow one of these links:
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend - PC
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend - Xbox 360
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend - Playstation 3
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.