Blizzard Arcade Collection includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- Driving/racing games put you in the cockpit of a vehicle. The view can be either from inside the cockpit or from a chase camera. Examples include Mario Kart, Dirt, and Forza.
- Most game compilations are repackaging of older arcade games bundled together. They are frequently composed of games from the same game publisher.
Forward Ports for Blizzard Arcade Collection
When you are playing Blizzard Arcade Collection you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Blizzard Arcade Collection
The network ports for Blizzard Arcade Collection are as follows:
Blizzard Arcade Collection - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Blizzard Arcade Collection - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Blizzard Arcade Collection - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Blizzard Arcade Collection - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Blizzard Arcade Collection yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Blizzard Arcade Collection that will show you the incoming ports.
- Blizzard Arcade Collection - Xbox One
- Blizzard Arcade Collection - Switch
- Blizzard Arcade Collection - Playstation 4
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.