Which Ports Does Boti: Byteland Overclocked Require
The connection ports for Boti: Byteland Overclocked are as follows:
Boti: Byteland Overclocked - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Boti: Byteland Overclocked that will show you the incoming ports.
Boti: Byteland Overclocked includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Third person games have the game camera behind the players shoulder. You generally see the main characters back, shoulders, and head. Popular games that are in the 3rd person are Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Gears of War.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Boti: Byteland Overclocked
When you are playing Boti: Byteland Overclocked you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.