Buku Sudoku is a Puzzle game published by Merscom, Microsoft Studios released in 2006.
Buku Sudoku is a puzzle game. Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster. Some puzzlers involve level progression, but many are more of the arcade style where all progression ends when the player stops playing.
How to Port Forward Buku Sudoku
When you are playing Buku Sudoku you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Buku Sudoku Require
The specific ports that need to be forwarded for Buku Sudoku are as follows:
Buku Sudoku - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Buku Sudoku - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Buku Sudoku yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Buku Sudoku simply follow one of these links:
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.