The following ports need to be forwarded for Buzz 3D VideoChat:
Buzz 3D VideoChat - PC
- TCP: 10529
Forward Ports for Buzz 3D VideoChat
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use Buzz 3D VideoChat. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to Buzz 3D VideoChat.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
Setting Up a Port Forward for Buzz 3D VideoChat
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The way to forward a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Type your computer's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for Buzz 3D VideoChat in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Some routers need to be rebooted in order for the changes to be saved.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Buzz 3D VideoChat:
List of Routers - Customized for Buzz 3D VideoChat
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for Buzz 3D VideoChat.