Buzz Junior Jungle Party is a Party/Minigame game published by Cohort Studios released in 2008.
Buzz Junior Jungle Party is a party game. This means that it is composed of multiple, smaller games that are easy to pick up and learn during a party. The game play is not that deep and the controls are intuitive and easy to understand, even for non-gamers. Don't expect much story line from Buzz Junior Jungle Party, but instead look forward to fast paced play with a focus on fun.
How to Port Forward Buzz Junior Jungle Party
When you are playing Buzz Junior Jungle Party you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Buzz Junior Jungle Party Require
The connection ports that need to be forwarded for Buzz Junior Jungle Party are as follows:
Buzz Junior Jungle Party - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478, 3479, 3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for Buzz Junior Jungle Party that will show you the specific incoming ports.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.