Ports To Forward for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
The connection ports for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered are as follows:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered - PC
- TCP: 3074, 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 3074, 4380, 27000-27036
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3076, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered that will show you the network ports.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered - PC
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered - Playstation 4
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered - Xbox One
When you play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- First person games are viewed from the player looking forward. They behave much like simulations in that your controls are mapped to move the main player around relative to where you are looking.
- Shooter style games are usually a fast action style game that is based on testing the players reaction time. Most of the time the player has a weapon held out in front that is the primary means of targeting other players and enemies. Single player shooters usually have a short story mode based on finding ammo and guns, while multiplayer shooters tend to have some amount of player advancement over time. Halo and Call of Duty are popular shooters.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
Port Forward Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
When you are playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.