The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Camba are:
Camba - PC
- TCP: 80, 554
- UDP: 80, 554
Forward Ports for Camba
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use Camba. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to Camba.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your computer's IP address.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find Your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
Forwarding a Port for Camba
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The way to forward a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Type the IP address of your computer into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for Camba in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Camba:
List of Routers - Customized for Camba
That's all it takes to forward your ports for Camba.