The following ports need to be forwarded for Camfrog:
Camfrog - PC
- TCP: 2101-2180, 2700-2800, 5000-15000
- UDP: 2101-2180, 5000-15000
Set Up a Port Forward for Camfrog
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use Camfrog. A port forward allows incoming connection requests from the internet to go straight to Camfrog.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- The IP address of your computer.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
Setting Up a Port Forward for Camfrog
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The way to forward a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Find the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type your computer's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for Camfrog in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Camfrog:
List of Routers - Customized for Camfrog
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for Camfrog.