The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Campground Master are:
Campground Master - PC
- TCP: 6010
Forward Ports for Campground Master
When you use Campground Master you might need to forward some ports in your router. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to Campground Master.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- The IP address of your computer.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
Forwarding a Port for Campground Master
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The way to forward a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Put your computer's IP address in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Campground Master in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Campground Master:
List of Routers - Customized for Campground Master
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for Campground Master.