Complex Sky is Critical Reflex's Real-Time, Strategy, Management, and Simulation game with a currently unknown release date.
Ports Required for Complex Sky
The incoming connection ports for Complex Sky are as follows:
Complex Sky - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Complex Sky simply follow one of these links:
Complex Sky has the following styles of gameplay.
- In a real time strategy game multiple players are fighting for control of a battlefield, usually in a top down view. RTS games can also be in a 3rd person or isometric viewpoint. They tend to involve time and resource management as well as troop and building construction.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- The management style can be either resource management such as wood and ore, or player management such as a sports game.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
How to Port Forward Complex Sky
When you are playing Complex Sky you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.