Ports Required for Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!
The required incoming ports for Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! are as follows:
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! that will show you the exact ports.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! - Steam
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! - Playstation 4
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! - Switch
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! - Xbox One
When you play Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- The management style can be either resource management such as wood and ore, or player management such as a sports game.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
How to Port Forward Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!
When you are playing Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.