Crossroads is an Action game published by Piece of Cake Studios with a currently unknown release date.
Crossroads is an action style game, which means that it is fast paced and designed to test your twitch style reflexes. Most action style games require you to accomplish actions like jumping over obstacles, climbing ladders, and sometime shooting. Action style games focus on keeping you in the center of the action at all times. Plan to have your reflexes ready while playing Crossroads.
How to Port Forward Crossroads
We do not currently know the incoming ports for Crossroads. You can help us locate the connection ports for Crossroads by running our software. When you are ready to help by submitting ports to our site please follow these steps:
- Download our free software called Network Utilities and install it.
- Launch Network Utilities, and then click the Port Finder button. Port Finder is free to use.
- Be sure to follow the instructions closely because finding game ports can be challenging.
- Once the Port Finder has found your game ports they will be added to our site quickly.
Ports Required for Crossroads
Usually most applications will open up a port in "listen mode" only while the game is in some sort of a multiplayer mode. You'll want to leave the Port Finder application running for a while so that it can collect a list of all of the ports that need to be forwarded needed.
The vast majority of games will open the same port in "listen mode" every time, as opposed to a random numbered port. Once we know which ports the game listens on then we know exactly which ports to forward in your router.
Occasionally a game will require a very large number of ports to be forwarded because it opens up a random port within a range. Over time we should be able to figure out that range because we'll notice that all users need a port open in the same range.
What Port Finder Does
Here's what Port Finder is going to do:
- Examine the exact ports that Crossroads has open. These are the exact ports for Crossroads.
- Wait for you to attempt to do something multiplayer, which might open up additional ports.
- Upload those ports to our servers so that we can combine them with other uploads and share them.
As users submit port data to our servers we will combine it into a list that we publish. This will become the list that we recommend everyone forwards in their router.
Once people submit ports for Crossroads they will be added to this page and the rest of our site.