Which Ports Does Cyber Hook Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Cyber Hook are as follows:
Cyber Hook - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Cyber Hook - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Cyber Hook yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Cyber Hook - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Cyber Hook - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Cyber Hook that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
When you play Cyber Hook you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- First person games are viewed from the player looking forward. They behave much like simulations in that your controls are mapped to move the main player around relative to where you are looking.
- In an arcade game you usually have a limited number of lives and will at some point in time either run out of lives, time, or beat the game. They are usually short games that can be beat in under an hour, but some are longer.
- Action games are focused on physical challenges such as jumping over obstacles, climbing ladders, and shooting enemies. Reflexes play a large part in action game play.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Forward Ports for Cyber Hook
When you are playing Cyber Hook you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.