Create a Port Forward for Dangerous Golf in your Router
Dangerous Golf has the following styles of play.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- Sports games simulate a variety of sports including football, baseball, basketball, track and field, and combat sports. They tend to be very competitive. Some are realistically modeled after their real world counterparts while others are satirical with a stronger emphasis on entertainment. Many sports games feature players from the real world in them.
- Golf games range from simple 2d graphics with simple physics engines to complex 3d renders with very deep physics simulations. Some are based in the 3rd person looking over the players shoulder while others forgo showing the player and simple have power and angle sliders on either side of the screen.
How to Port Forward Dangerous Golf
When you are playing Dangerous Golf you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Dangerous Golf Require
The incoming ports for Dangerous Golf are as follows:
Dangerous Golf - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Dangerous Golf - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Dangerous Golf - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Dangerous Golf simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.