The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45 Server are:
Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45 Server - PC
- TCP: 8075, 28902
- UDP: 7757-7758, 7767, 20610
Forwarding Ports for Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45 Server
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45 Server. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45 Server.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
Forwarding a Port for Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45 Server
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Type your computer's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45 Server in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45 Server:
List of Routers - Customized for Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45 Server
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45 Server.