Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for DCS SimpleRadio Standalone:
DCS SimpleRadio Standalone - PC
- TCP: 5002-5003
- UDP: 5002-5003
Forward Ports for DCS SimpleRadio Standalone
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use DCS SimpleRadio Standalone. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to DCS SimpleRadio Standalone.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
Forwarding a Port for DCS SimpleRadio Standalone
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Put the IP address of your computer in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for DCS SimpleRadio Standalone in the correct boxes in your router.
Some routers need to be rebooted in order for the changes to be saved.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for DCS SimpleRadio Standalone:
List of Routers - Customized for DCS SimpleRadio Standalone
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for DCS SimpleRadio Standalone.