Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax - Ignition is a Fighting game published by Sega released in 2015.
Since Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax - Ignition is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
Forward Ports for Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax - Ignition
When you are playing Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax - Ignition you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax - Ignition
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax - Ignition are as follows:
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax - Ignition - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax - Ignition - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax - Ignition that will show you the network ports.
- Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax - Ignition - Playstation 3
- Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax - Ignition - Playstation 4
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.