The ports that need to be forwarded for DIGIZON 211-B are listed here:
DIGIZON 211-B - PC
- TCP: 7070, 8000, 40001-40002
- UDP: 7070, 8000, 40001-40002
Forward Ports for DIGIZON 211-B
When you use DIGIZON 211-B you may need to forward ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to DIGIZON 211-B.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of your computer.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
Setting Up a Port Forward for DIGIZON 211-B
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Put your computer's IP address in the proper box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for DIGIZON 211-B in the correct boxes in your router.
Some routers need to be rebooted in order for the changes to be saved.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for DIGIZON 211-B:
List of Routers - Customized for DIGIZON 211-B
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for DIGIZON 211-B.