Disney Infinity 3.0 is Disney Interactive Studios's Action and Adventure game released in 2015.
Disney Infinity 3.0 has the following styles of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
How to Port Forward Disney Infinity 3.0
When you are playing Disney Infinity 3.0 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Disney Infinity 3.0 Require
The exact ports for Disney Infinity 3.0 are as follows:
Disney Infinity 3.0 - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Disney Infinity 3.0 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Disney Infinity 3.0 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Disney Infinity 3.0 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Disney Infinity 3.0 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Disney Infinity 3.0 simply follow one of these links:
- Disney Infinity 3.0 - PC
- Disney Infinity 3.0 - Playstation 3
- Disney Infinity 3.0 - Playstation 4
- Disney Infinity 3.0 - Xbox 360
- Disney Infinity 3.0 - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.