Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for Disney Tsum Tsum Festival
Disney Tsum Tsum Festival offers the following styles of play.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
- In a party game multiple players can compete in a simple but fun game that is easy to learn and easy to control. They are intended for party type situations where not all players will be proficient gamers. Most party games contain a collection of mini games that are loosely organized. They rarely involve any sort of leveling or role playing and can be very similar to arcade style games.
Port Forward Disney Tsum Tsum Festival
When you are playing Disney Tsum Tsum Festival you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Disney Tsum Tsum Festival
The ports for Disney Tsum Tsum Festival are as follows:
Disney Tsum Tsum Festival - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Disney Tsum Tsum Festival simply follow one of these links:
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.